BibTeX Browser (Search...)
G. G. Hamedani, M. Maadooliat,
"Characterizations of recently introduced univariate continuous distributions",
Nova, ISBN: 978-1-53612-261-9, (2017)
G. G. Hamedani, M. Maadooliat,
"Sub-Independence: A useful concept",
Nova, ISBN: 978-1-63463-476-2, (2015)
Journal Articles (Published/Accepted)
Maadooliat, Y. Sun and T. Chen, "Nonparametric collective spectral density estimation with an application to clustering the brain signals", Statistics in Medicine, Vol. 37, No. 30, 4789-4806, (2018)
- N. K. Bansal, M. Maadooliat, and S. J. Schrodi, "Empirical Bayesian approach to testing multiple hypotheses with separate priors for left and right alternatives". Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, Vol.17, No.4, A20180002, (2018)
- I. Ghosh, G. G. Hamedani, N. K. Bansal and M. Maadooliat, "On the mixtures of Weibull and Pareto (IV) distribution: an alternative to Pareto distribution", Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, Vol.47, No.9, 2073-2084, (2018)
S. M. Najibi, M. Maadooliat, L. Zhou, J. Z. Huang and X. Gao,
"Protein structure classification and loop modeling using multiple Ramachandran distributions", Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal, Vol. 15, 243-254 (2017) (webtool)
- M.J. Bull, L. Boaz, M. Maadooliat, M.E. Hagle, L. Gettrust, M.T. Greene, S.B. Holmes and J.S. Saczynski. "Preparing family caregivers to recognize delirium symptoms in older adults following elective hip or knee arthroplasty", Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, Vol. 65, e13-e17, (2017)
M. Maadooliat, L. Zhou, S. M. Najibi, X. Gao and J. Z. Huang,
"Collective estimation of multiple bivariate density functions with application to angular-sampling-based protein loop modeling", Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 111, No. 513, 43-56, (2016)
- H.M. Kim, M. Maadooliat , R.B.
Arellano-Valle and M.G. Genton, "Skewed factor models using selection
mechanism", Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Vol.145, 162-177, (2016)
- M. Maadooliat, N. K. Bansal, J. Upadhya, M. R. Farazi, Z. Ye, X. Li, and S. J. Schrodi, "The decay of disease association with declining linkage disequilibrium: A fine mapping theorem", Frontiers in Genetics: Statistical Genetics and Methodology, Vol. 7, A217 (2016) (PMC5149547)
- N. K. Bansal, G. G. Hamedani and M. Maadooliat, "Testing multiple hypotheses with skewed alternatives", Biometrics, Vol. 72, No. 2, 494-502, (2016)
- M. Maadooliat, J. Z. Huang and J. Hu,
"Integrating data transformation in principal components
analysis", Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, Vol.24, No.1, 84-103, (2015)
- M. Ahsanullah, G.G. Hamedani and M. Maadooliat
, "Characterizations of distributions via conditional expectation of generalized order statistics",
International Journal of Statistics and Probability, Vol.4(3), (2015)
- G.G. Hamedani, Z.
Javanshiri, M. Maadooliat and A. Yazdani,
"Remarks on characterizations of Malinowska & Szynal",
Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol.246, 377-388, (2014)
- L. Chen, M.
Pourahmadi and M. Maadooliat,
"Regularized multivariate regression models with skew-t error
distributions", Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference,
Vol.149, 125-139, (2014)
- Z. Javanshiri and M. Maadooliat,
"Beta Burr XII or five parameter Beta Lomax distribution: remarks and characterizations
", Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications,
Vol.13, No.2, 105-110, (2014)
- M. E.
Mousavi, P. Gardoni and M.
reliability method and its application to offshore mooring
Maadooliat, X. Gao and J. Z. Huang,
protein conformational sampling methods based on bivariate
lag-distributions of backbone angles", Briefings
in Bioinformatics, Vol.14,
Maadooliat, M. Pourahmadi and J. Z.
estimation of the correlation matrix of longitudinal data",
Statistics and Computing,
Vol.23, No.1, 17-28, (2013)
Maadooliat, J. Z. Huang and J. Hu,
multiple-probe microarray: estimation and application of gene
expression indexes", Biometrics,
Vol.68, No.3, 784-792, (2012) (supplement)
- J. Z. Huang,
M. Chen, M. Maadooliat
and M. Pourahmadi, "A
cautionary note on generalized linear models for covariance of
unbalanced longitudinal data", Journal
of Statistical Planning and Inference,
Vol.142, No.3, 743-751, (2012)
- N. K. Bansal, M. Maadooliat and X. Wang,
"Empirical Bayes and hierarchical Bayes estimation of skew normal
in Statistics - Theory and Methods,
Vol.37, No.7, 1024-1037, (2008)
Journal Articles (In Prepration)
- T. Chen, Y. Sun and M. Maadooliat, "Collective nonparametric spectral density estimation for spatial data."
- H. Haghbin, S. M. Najibi, R. Mahmoudvand and M. Maadooliat, "Functional Singular Spectrum Analysis."
- M. Maadooliat and S. J. Schrodi, "GWID: A new Genome-Wide identity-bydescent visualization and analysis tool for disease gene mapping."